Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sentimental Words with Project Life

This is the week, I made it to Idaho.  I don't know if I am excited or sad.  I have only been away from William for 3 days and for some reason it feels more like 3 months.  It is so different this time.

Normally I leave and it is a few days and it doesn't seem that bad.  I guess it is worst this time because I know that I am not going to see him for a few months.  Daddy will be bringing him to me in August.  In the mean time he will be spending a month in North Carolina and doing some travel with Daddy in California.

I got my first studio Calico Kit.  It is different.  I like it I think!  Let me think about it some more...before I decided and give judgement.



The little girl is Richie Pooh's niece, and while he didn't get to go to the first birthday, I went in his place.  I am lucky enough to have known his family for a really long time and really love his baby sister.  I can relate to her situation and having wanted a baby so long I know how special it is when you finally get one.  Plus how could you not love that little face :)

I added our Calendar for the month of May for this week.  A photo of the house that is now our home.

The Learn is a family friends little boy and they were kind enough to invite me to his preschool graduation on the day that I arrived in Idaho...I am so in love with him.  He calls me MiMi too!  Makes me have a soft spot for him :)

The Words of Wisdom for this week while I have no idea where they came (most likely from a movie) from really hit home this week.

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in this world.  (give or take a few) some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the say.  Others are not facing the truth, some are evil some are good facing evil.  6 Billion people in the world and sometimes you just need one!

I just need my little boy.  He is my whole world my whole universe and I would lay down my life for him in a second.  Sometimes, it takes being away from the ones we love to realize what them mean to you.  Don't wait to let the ones you love know just how much they mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment