Saturday, May 4, 2013

Project Life Week 1

Ok, so I have made it to week one and I have even put stuff in for week one.    I am still working with no camera and still my house is nearly empty.

Because Willie is an only child we celebrate his birthday for at least a week and this year is no different.

Yes, indeed I did loose my mind this year and yes they are hitting a pinata in my living room!  We have barely anything in the house and we have vaulted ceilings so might as well keep the kids out of the 100 plus degree weather and let them beat it in the living room :)...hope he remembers what a cool mom I am when he is 16.

I am not yet feeling adventuresome in this album yet.  I did join a Facebook group called PROJECT LIFERS, so hopefully that is going to make me jump out of my box a little.  I have been going threw my years and years of hoarding scrapbook stuff and using some of the letters, rub ons and stickers that I have saved for a "special project".  Do we ever really have a "special project"?  Aren't they all special?

One of the things that I want to do in this book this year is to give him very special notes, include myself, his daddy, and the rest of our family and friends in this album.  Because for the last 6 years each of the books have been solely about him and it is rare for you to see a photo of anyone other then himself in the books.  Hopefully I can change that this year.  My special notes I would like them to be in my own handwriting as well as others that love him.  And I would to include some of my favorite quotes, movie lines, or things that he says.  He is quiet the little character!

The journaling reads:  William this year we celebrated your birthday all week long.  We had a tiki party per your request.  your Auntie Diana, Uncle Kenny and all the boys came to help you celebrate your special day.   We even had a pinata in the living room.  Not sure what I was thinking but I let yall do it. YIKES!  What was I doing?  Daddy took you to see Iron Man 3, he has been taking you to see a super hero movie every years since you were 2.  And he also took you to Great America, you had a lot of fun!  I am told that two of the greatest gifts we can give our children are roots and wings.  I hope we are giving you both.  All my Love Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment