Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day and Project Life OH MY!


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out there!
This is me, my mommy and my baby from April, when we went for my mommy and Willie's Birthday.   What a great time it was.  It was my first time with my mom and Willie's first time with my mom.  A memory I will love forever and always!


This is the first Mother's Day that I have had the pleasure of spending with my mom since I became a mommy.  

I wasn't with Willie but that didn't stop us from Celebrating when I got home.  We enjoyed a day at the gardens.  Maybe not really Willie's thing but I sure enjoyed it and Ultimately we all had a great day.

The Lilacs are from my moms yard, and they smell what I imagine heaven to spell like.  

Troy (my brother) had me go with him to get a truck.  Finally he is able to get a car that he really deserves and worked so hard to get, he looks so happy.

I had Yogi and Lub-Lub (Kenny's babies) spend the night.  Good Lord I love those two, I am so glad I get to be there MiMi.  

I been sewing little pillowcase dresses for Richie Pooh's niece, and If I do say so myself they turned out so cute and I can't wait to see them on her.

Still not really venturing out of the box, but I am getting use to the idea of doing this every week and even remembering to take pictures.  Two more weeks and we will be out of Sacramento, and to our new home in Idaho.  



No comments:

Post a Comment