Thursday, April 19, 2012

Simple Stories

Oh my goodness, while I was in Idaho I had a chance to go to Achiever's I am in love I am not going to lie.  That store is like drugs to a junkie.  But with scrapbookers and paper....haha...

Anyway, I have been wanting so badly to do Becky Higgins Project Life, but for whatever reason I cannot just commit to it.  Big surprise there!?!  Not!

Anyway, while I was there I bought some of the We R Meomory Keepers Photo sleeves and a paper pack of Year.O.Graphy and made my sorta kinda version of Project life but instead of a picture a day it is Pictures for the month.  And each month has a "2-page" layout so to speak.  Here is the page for January calendar.  Lucky me I got to travel to Idaho in the month of October so I got some pictures from then and lots of Pictures of the family to share.  So glad that I decided to do this.  I loved it so much I ended up getting the baby paper and doing a baby album for Rich's sister.  She is having a baby girl soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment