Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cousins

William thinks of his cousin as his best friend they are like two peas in a pod when they get together.  This photo was taken the very last time they played together before we moved back to California.  I don't know if it is just because they are a little girl and a little boy or what but they get along so well.  This is another one of those layouts where the story is told simply by the photograph.  

I scrapbook for the history of saying my photos.  I want William to one day look back in his books and be like wow my mom loved doing this and did a great job.  

Emma and William I am so glad that you guys have each other.  I would never have guessed that you would be two peas in a pod when you were born.  But since the day Emma came home he has been next to her.  We all lived in the same house when Emma and William came home from the hospital.  Those were some of the best days of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment