Friday, March 16, 2012

Alice and wonderland

Someday May 2012 I am going to get to take my little one to Disneyland in the mean time I keep making pages for this trip.  So that when I come home I have pages made and it will be all about throwing the pictures of the trip on the pages.  This paper is the Alice in Wonderland paper from Graphic 45 and I have to tell ya.  I love it.  I love to fussy cut.  If you have ever taken one of my classes you know that I love to make my students fussy cut.  I will admit this one was almost too much even for me!


The clock mat is made with Tim Holtz stamps and water color paper. I don't know if it is completely safe for my book but I have to be honest in 100 years I am going to be dead and my family isn't really going to care. They will be just happy I thought to save some of the stuff I have. Lets be honest when you go and look back at the stuff your parents/grandparents have saved are you glad they just saved what they saved?


No comments:

Post a Comment