Monday, January 11, 2010

The only snow fall of 2008...

...I think that what I should say is the only snow fall of 2008 I didn't have to shovel...I wanted to scrapbook these pictures because, it shows that my boys actually can do things...They usually leave the shoveling to mommy, but this time they all went out and did it...I must have been sick.


Since some people find it palatinate that I sugar coat everything I say on other blogs...I think that it is pertinent that I be me on this one...after all there is only one me, and I think that I should be her....

I am not really into sugar coating things...I really like to say them just the way they are... I got this paper from the Scrapbooks Plus Design Team. I am finally finishing up my term...(secretly jumping for joy) It was hard work and a long term.

When I first got the kit, I looked at it, and threw it under the table and said "I will have to get to this later"...few days later I did the same thing...I did this until the day before it was due and then I had no choice I had to do something with it...I have only boys as everyone knows, and typically like boy paper, but when I seen this it did nothing for me...After I started getting a layout out of it, I really liked it...

So moral of this story, even if you really don't like something, you should try it...you might end up liking it after all :)...

The layout is a really simple layout...the only thing I really did was distress it and use ink...I love my Tim Holtz distress tool...everyone needs to add one of those to their tool kit...

No comments:

Post a Comment