Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Sketch Challenge

This is the orginial...and I loved it from the second I seen it...Because I could see it with the SNORKEL line that I had been saving for the perfect layout...
So here is what I did...I total love the layout...I might have to add a little more of this and a little more of that but right now it is perfect...it might need a few more circles or maybe a few words about my little boy and his "sister" ... The the little girl is my bosses daughter and my son calls her is sister because he can't say her name...





Because there was more pictures then the sketched allowed I made more room for pictures by adding a flap so my 4 picture layout now is a 12 picture layout...I love when I can get a ton of pictures on a layout...
The cardstock I used is cordinations with made it nice because of the two clors and all the pattern paper is Cosmo Cricket...
I am lovin' it...hope you are too.

1 comment: