Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge

I have decided that I really need to try and blog more often...So today when I was surfing the web and seen Bo Bunny (one of my favorites) had a Sketch Challege I decided today was the day that I would start using my blog for what I orginally set it up for...










Orginally the layout looked like this....


My take was to cut the paper in a bracket shape and lightly ink the edges with a dark brown cat's eye.



Then I took a 8x8 square and traced around it with my favorite white pen (uni-ball Signo Broad), then I did it again so that I had two perfect 8x8 squares.


Then I cut a 4x7 strip of Love Bandit Nuts 4 U, and inked it again with the dark brown cat's eye.


I added 2 Bazzill flowers one red one white, the white one I added a little bit of stickles too, just to give it a little shine.


Here is a close up of the floweres you will see I also added a cardstock sticker from the Persuasion Combo Sticker sheet. and Glossy Accent to the top to make it shiny.


The wording just seemed to work for this layout so perfect...I don't know who said it but isn't it just so very true...












1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Bo Bunny, I love your take on the sketch. I haven't done one yet, but love to check out everyone elses! I love how you used the white pen, I'll have to scraplift that one! :)
    I guess I'm your first follower! :) I've got a scrapbook blog too, stop by when you get a chance!

    http://juliechats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete